This is such a simple, yet beautiful card! I saw a similar card at an event, but I am not sure who I cased it from. Wishing You Well stamp set is one of my favorite in our 2018 Holiday catalog! I just love the depth of this beautiful bow!!!!
This card is a very simple card to make!
1. Cut Night of Navy Cardstock 6.5 x 5.5. Score at 4.25.
2. Cut 3.25 x 4.5 Night of Navy Cardstock.
3. Cut Designer Series Paper 2 x 5.25.
4. Cut 2 pieces of Very Vanilla Cardstock. 4 x 5.25 and 2.75 x 4.
5. Stamp bouquet with granny apple green ink on smaller piece of very vanilla cardstock.
6. Stamp flowers, bow, and sediment.
7. Glue large piece of very vanilla cardstock on inside of night of navy cardstock.
8. Glue designer series paper on small outside piece of night of navy cardstock.
9. Glue stamped image on smaller night of navy cardstock.
10. Glue stamped image with night of navy backing on designer series paper.
I used the stamparatus to stamp images and it worked beautifully! If you have not used this tool, you should try it. It is so much fun and it makes stamping really easy when making multiple cards and patterns!
Enjoy this beautiful card with different colors and designer papers! You can order all the supplies for this card below on my website!
Have a super stamping day!