Welcome to today's blog hop from around the world!
I hope you enjoy this card that I cased from Rachel Tessman! This is such a fun fold!
All my love designer series paper is so beautiful! It is great for more than just Valentines Day! I just love the lovely lipstick, flirty flamingo and crumb cake color combination!
1. Cut your flirty flamingo card stock 4.25 x 11.
2. Score at 2.75, 4.25, 7.25, and 8.50.
3. Cut 2 4x4 pieces of All my love designer series paper and 1 piece of 2.25x4 whisper white cardstock.
4. On the bottom piece , I fussy cut a heart from the all my love designer series paper and glued it on.
5. Stamp sending love and wishing you the best with lovely lipstick inkpad and frame in crumb cake inkpad from stampin up floral frames.
6. Cut our Sending love with foliage frame framelits and punch wishing you the best with scallop circle punch and assemble all pieces!
Shop at my store for the products below for this project!
Enjoy all the blogs below!