This is such a beautiful stamp! I can never have enough flower stamps!!!!!
1. Cut Lovely Lipstick cardstock 4.25 x 8.5 with stampin trimmer. Score at 5.5 and fold in half.
2. Cut Basic Black cardstock 3.5 x 4 7/8.
3. Stamp image on shimmery white cardstock with tuxedo back and stamparatus.
4. Color with blends.
5. Stamp sediment in lovely lipstick on lemon lime twist cardstock and punch with classic label punch.
6. Using rectangle stitched framelit dies, cut out image.
7. Stamp single flower, color, and cut out with frosted bouquet framelits.
Below are a list of supplies for this project that you can order.