Here is a card designed for a dear friend of mine that loves horses and the color purple.
1. With Stampin trimmer, cut Gorgeous Grape cardstock 5.5 x 8.5 and 4.25 x 5.5. Score large piece at 4.25 and fold. With big shot, run smaller piece in Simple stripes embossing folder.
2. Cut Highland Heather cardstock 2.5 x 4.25.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock 3.75 x 5 (for the inside of card), and 2.25 x 4.25
4. Using sponge daubers and ink sponge sky and grass. (gorgeous grape, highland heather, blushing bride, & smokey slate for sky) (garden green, lemon lime twist, and garden green for grass)
5. Stamp sediment in black on whisper white and punch with 1 1/8 scallop circle punch and punch a basic black cardstock with 1-3/8 scallop punch.
6. Stamp horses with memento black ink and trees with garden green ink.
Below is a list of supplies used for this project.