This is another cute baby card using the little elephant stamp set and punch!
1. Cut Night of Navy cardstock 5.5 x 8.5 with stampin trimmer. Score at 4.25 and fold in half.
2. Cut Grapefruit Grove cardstock 4 x 5.25 and run through Big Shot with Simple Stripes embossing folder.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock for inside of card 3.75 x 5.
4. Cut Neutrals DSP with layering square framelits in Big Shot.
5. Stamp sediment with Night of Navy Stamp pad on to Burmuda Bay cardstock and punch with 1 1/8 scallop circle and punch 1 3/8 scallop from Night of Navy cardstock.
6. Stamp Basic Gray Elephant and flower onto Whisper White cardstock and use Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut square.
7. Stamp another Elephant on separate piece of whisper white cardstock and punch out. Add on to square with dimensional.
8. Punch out ears and use mini dimensional to adhere.
Below is a list of supplies used for this card that you can order.
Thanks for visiting!