I sure do love this beautiful Share What You Love designer series paper!
1. Cut Mint Macaron cardstock 5.5 x 8.5 with stampin trimmer.
2. Cut Rich Razzleberry cardstock 3.75 x 5.
3. Cut 3 pieces of Share What You Love Designer Series Paper 1 x 4.75.
4. Glue 3 pieces onto Rich Razzleberry cardstock evenly.
5. Wrap rich razzleberry velvet ribbon around.
6. Add dimensionals to back of Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
7. Using Big Shot, cut out Rich Razzleberry with layering oval framelits.
8. Stamp sediment with Rich Razzleberry stamp pad onto Whisper White cardstock.
9. Cut out with Stiched Shapes Framelits and assemble.
Below is a list of supplies used for this project that you can order.
Have a great Stamping Day!