It is that time of the month again that we are going to be doing a blog hop from around the world!!!!!
I thought this was the perfect Thank you card for this time of the year using the All My Love Designer Series Paper and the Cable Knit embossing folder (especially with the frigid temperatures we have had recently in MN!)
1. Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 4.25 x 11 with stampin trimmer, score at 5.5 and fold.
2. Cut Flirty Flamingo cardstock 5.25 x 4 and run through Big shot with Cable knit embossing folder.
3. Cut All My Love Designer Series Paper 1.5 x 4.
4. Stamp sediment with Lovely Lipstick stamp pad.
5. Using Big shot and Coffee Cups Framelits Dies, cut out cup, cover, and sediment.
6. Add Silver Bakers Twine.
7. Assemble using dimensionals for back of flirty flamingo, cup, and label.
Enjoy the other blogs below and have a great stamping day!
Here is a list of supplies that you can order on my website for this project!