Gorgeous Grape is such a pretty, bright color! These rectangle stitched framelits are great for so many projects-they are getting a lot of use!
1. Cut gorgeous grape cardstock 5.5 x 8.5 with stamping trimmer. Score at 4.25 and fold in half.
2. Stamp image from All that you are stamp set with stamparatus and memento black ink on whisper White cardstock.
3. Cut out with rectangle stitched framelits.
4. Color in with stampin blends.
5. Using Big shot and Well Said framelits, cut out Happy in Highland Heather.
6. Glue onto black 1" cardstock and trim end with Banner Triple punch.
Below is a list of supplies for this card.